|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 6 cm|
Ghar Soap (also known as Aleppo Soap) uses an ancient formulation that dates back over a thousand years ago. It is manually-produced and takes up to one year to complete.
- Natural Ingredient (Olive Oil & Laurel Oil)
- No Harsh Chemical
- Product of Syria
* Recommended for eczema & psoriasis
* Suitable for all ages and skin type
Ghar Soap can be used as:
- Body and hand wash
- Facial Cleanser
- Makeup remover
- Shaving cream
A truly one soap for whole body! From head to toe.
- Cut into half or smaller in size in order to use it easily & prolong the lifespan.
- Place in dry soap tray after use to prolong the lifespan of the handmade soap.
- Avoid exposing under running water in long period of time to prolong the lifespan of the handmade soap.
- Create foam using the soap net and lather it onto your skin.
Recycled paper wrap to protect the soap.
Upcycled box with reused wrapping papers.
Each product on MINUS is a representation of the actual product. The colour of the product you have seen might have slightly different on the actual product that you will receive due to the lighting, camera device or display device. Measurement might have slightly differences. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us for more enquiries.
1 x Ghar Soap