|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 6 cm|
1. Environment Friendly ,100% Natural and Sustainable - Soapnuts are 100% natural, they do not pollute our environment. Furthermore, Soapnuts are considered renewable resource and easily grown.
2. Affordable and save money - They replace multiple cleaners and last longer. Soapnuts naturally soften your fabrics.
3. 100% biodegradable - Simply add the used Soapnuts directly to your compost heap and they are safe to use on your septic tank.
4. Great for senstive skin - Soapnuts are great for people with sensitive skin and people who suffer from neurodermatitis or eczema as it is natural and does not contain any chemicals.
5. FREE of SLS/Sulfate, Parabens, Perfume, Bleach, Chlorine, Phthalates, Phosphates, Formaldeyde and Petro-chemical
1. To use it as laundry detergent, simply put around 10 pieces of soap nuts in a drawstring bag for a full load washing. They are biodegradable and usually have a life span of about 5 times of full load washing.
2. They can be further made into liquid detergent as body wash or even washing dishes. To make a liquid dish detergent, simply boil few (ideally >10 pcs of soap nuts and 1L of water) for 10 mins.
Price: RM 3.50/100g
Upcycled box with reused wrapping papers.
Each product on MINUS is a representation of the actual product. The colour of the product you have seen might have slightly different on the actual product that you will receive due to the lighting, camera device or display device. Measurement might have slightly differences. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us for more enquiries.
100g Soap Nuts