|Size (L x W x H)||18 cm x 11 cm x 7 cm|
Suci Cup is a reusable high quality menstrual cup made of 100% medical-grade silicone.
It is a safe period alternative that’s designed to be folded and inserted into your vagina to collect your menstrual blood. Once inserted correctly, it opens up, forms a seal between your vaginal walls, and stays secure throughout the day.
1 LIFETIME access to Suci Circle Support Group
1 Suci Cup
1 Suci Canvas Pouch
1 Cylinder Box
1 Recyclable Cardboard Mailer Box
- Designed in Malaysia & Made in USA
- Made out of biocompatible, anti-microbial, 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Made in an FDA-observed and ISO 13485 certified facility in the USA
- Lasts up to 10 years with proper care
- Colourless & odourless
- Soft and flexible for comfortable insertion
- Has a short stem for an all-in, for a cant-even-feel-it fit
- Has air holes to ensure an airtight seal
*Suci Cup is made of 100% medical grade silicone, Class VI which is non-reactive, flexible and water- and temperature-resistant, making it a stable and safe material. This is the same class of materials used to make baby bottle nipples, scuba mouthpieces, catheters and many others.
*Suci Cup can hold up to 25ml or 40ml of blood. If used correctly, ensuring an airtight seal within the vaginal canal, there will be no leakage or discomfort. It is intended to be emptied, rinsed & reinserted 2-4 times a day, depending on your flow.
1. Size A
- Height: 58mm, Diameter: 42mm
- Capacity: 25ml
2. Size B
- Height: 68mm, Diameter: 45mm
- Capacity: 40ml
- Recommended if you fit the following criteria:
*want the ability to keep the cup in for longer between emptying
*have heavy flow
*have a vaginal canal length within 61mm
SUCI CUP SIZING GUIDE:
- Factors to consider while choosing the size of a cup:
1. Length of Vaginal Canal
2. Strength of Pelvic Floor Muscles
3. Period Flow
*Feel free to chat with us if you have any doubts in choosing your cup size :)
HOW TO USE:
Kindly refer to the following instructional video to understand how to prepare suci cup at the start of cycle, how to insert, remove, clean and store if you are new to menstrual cup.
Support Group For All Susi Sisters:
Each product on MINUS is a representation of the actual product. The colour of the product you have seen might have slightly different on the actual product that you will receive due to the lighting, camera device or display device. Measurement might have slightly differences. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us for more enquiries.