Bamboo Toothbrush 环保竹牙刷
Bamboo toothbrush is the natural toothbrush alternative to plastic toothbrushes. This small change in your daily routine can help reduce the plastic waste that washed up on beaches all over the world.
Handle: 18.5cm, environmentally natural bamboo
Bristles: 2.4cm head with Nylon, soft to medium, 0.01mm bristle tips
Two bristles types available:
- Soft Bristles Charcoal Black
- Soft Bristles Bamboo Yellow
How to use:
- Lay it flat on glasses to let dry after used.
- Change every 3 months just as a regular plastic toothbrush.
- Keep it dry to avoid molding as it's made in bamboo handle
- Remove the nylon bristles before compost the bamboo handle as nylon is not compostable.
- The best part is you can use the handle as a marker for your veggies/plants labelling.
You get a light, yet solid and naturally antimicrobial toothbrush that will leave your teeth and conscience super clean. Plus, it is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable. Win win for your oral hygiene & for the environment.
The colour of the product you have seen might have slightly different on the actual product that you will receive due to the lighting, camera device or display device. Measurement might have slightly differences.